Selling Famous and Rich ROBLOX Accounts..

Discussion in 'Roblox Accounts for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Account' started by TGTotalGaming, 1/23/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TGTotalGaming

TGTotalGaming
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   1   0

Price $:
    BID
    Make Offer
    IM STILL NOT SURE ABOUT SALE'ING THEM IM JUST CHECKING WHAT U GUYS WILL PAY FOR THE ACCOUNTS IF I HAVE A GOOD OFFER I WILL SALE IT.. BTW
    First account, Has been OBC,TBC and Bc has a 20,000+ Game visits also has loads of well built personal severs for a showroom! use to have classic fedora until i got scammed and lost it so thats kinda why i went onto my second account..
    2nd Account Has been TBC,OBC Not sure about BC But your find out if you check the hats it has a game with over 20,000+ views has 10 pages of hats including Workclock headphones that are 3k and also Valk shades that are rare and 3k (OFFSALE) And loads of other rare hats also has rare gear like christmas ro-ped (OFFSALE) And Halloween RO-PED (Offsale) Good for ro-ped collectors..
    AGAIN! IM NOT SALE'ING THEM IM JUST SEE'ING WHAT PEOPLE WILL PAY FOR THE ACCOUNTS IF ITS A REALLY GOOD DEAL I MIGHT SALE THEM BUT THERES A 50% CHANCE
    IF YOU WANT THERE NAMES YOU HAVE TO FIRST SAY A PRICE AND THEN CREATE A CHAT WITH ME!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Grove street

Grove street
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

We can't offer a price with no name...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.