Fake MM Service

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by OmgItsDmac, 11/3/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OmgItsDmac

OmgItsDmac
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi,

I recently sold my account to user @@sophia900 through your Middleman platform. I expected a few days for payment to clear from the buyer, through you guys, and then be released to me; but this seems not to be the case. Your website states:

"Most payments are sent within 1-48 hours after the buyer secures and confirms the account. However, in some circumstances, a payment could be delayed up to 120 hours depending on the payment method, location, and other factors which may cause a delay on completing your payment."

The sale was completed on the 15th of May; 16 days prior to today which is more than ample time for your suggested time frame of 120 hours. I have also noticed that the buyer has been suspended from your website; which looks very very suspicious to me.

I also received an email from yourselves stating that you have received payment.

"This message is to inform the seller and original author of your thread that a buyer has completed payment for your account listing. We will now be creating a ticket upon verifying the buyers payment."

I am just wondering how long I am supposed to be waiting to receive this payment? I have already opened a ticket but I am unsure if it was in the right place; hence the lack of reply. But I really would like to know if I have just been scammed or if I am just waiting for your services to release funds to my account. I have read plenty of reviews about your website saying that it is legitimate but I am starting to worry that I have been scammed of my $180?

I would really appreciate a reply, just so I know how to proceed from here.

Regards,

Daniel

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Here is how our process works:

How does it work?
    1). Sellers create and post middleman buy now listings (click here)
    2). Buyer clicks on buy now listing and completes payment
    3). We verify and secure the buyers payment
    4). We create a 3 way conversation ticket with the Buyer and Seller
    5). We inform the Seller which specific account information they need to release to the Buyer
    6). During this process, we will communicate and guide both the Buyer and Seller.
    7). Buyer secures and verifies the account
    8). Payment is then disbursed to the Seller

Middleman: Sellers Guide | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

First off you say the sale was done in May. You registered to this website in October. How is that possible? You have to be registered to the website in order for an order to start.

5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Secondly, the order 171993545 doesn't pertain to any orders with us. We never opened a ticket and this is the first time we have spoken to you. Whomever you did business with is not us. Please read above how our process works.

Moving this to the Disputes Section as this isn't an actual PlayerUp Middleman Services related issue.

6. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

You'll need to provide more information here on who you spoke with. Fill out this form:

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: January 1, 2013

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $100 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: Site Username

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example: [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example: [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: bobskik

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

7. OP
    OP
    OmgItsDmac

OmgItsDmac
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Apologies for the typo with the date. It was completed in October, not May. If no ticket was issued, then I am going to go assume someone else was using the email address "[email protected]". If you see the screenshots I followed step by step what I was told to do. But, as you said this may have not been you guys. If so, I are you please able to advise me why this user was suspended from your website.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    October 19th/20th (depending on timezone)

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    $180 USD

4.Other Parties Username
    @sophia900

5.Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6.Other Parties Email Addresses
    [email protected]

7.Other Parties Payment Email Address
    [email protected]
    (assuming this is it…it went through Middleman so I am still yet to see a Paypal transaction)

8.Other Parties Messenger Username
    @sophia900

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    See screenshots through link and attached. Images 1 through 7 are chat logs. Image 8 is your emails direct to me @ [email protected]

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      126.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      103 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      129.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      125.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      94.1 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      58.4 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      147.1 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      149.7 KB
      Views:
  8. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

Sorry about that dude, but the only thing i dont understand is how come you know how to use and create a middleman checkout link but then not knowing that middleman only replies/contacts you here in their site and not through any 3rd party messenger or mails.

That other guy sure is not a newbie in doing these kinds of stuffs, he made you vulnerable when he agreed to use a middleman by your suggestion which made you vulnerable, the only thing he got lucky about was you didnt read all the seller's guide from top to bottom. And that's jackpot for him.

9. OP
    OP
    OmgItsDmac

OmgItsDmac
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Thankyou, Rolan for answering my question. It did seem a bit odd but oh well, people like this will get what is coming to them.

I just wonder why this website banned the user. Right after my account was "purchased" - that's what made me suspicious.

10. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

He may probably been creating multiple playerup accounts to fraud someone which unluckily, was you. Suspended is somehow different from Banned but eventually he will get there because of this dispute report.

11. OP
    OP
    OmgItsDmac

OmgItsDmac
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Ahh okay. Thanks for your prompt responses anyway. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.