Exploiting Fake Middleman

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Ariel94, 1/5/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ariel94

Ariel94
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I sold both of my guardian accounts on the 28th of december. One for $750 and the other for $600. I used the middleman Service on here and they said it would take up to 24hrs. After about 40hrs went by I emailed them and asked what was going on and they said they would credit me $30 for the inconvenience and that they were so busy due to the holidays. After I contacted them two more times afterwards I received no reply. I had to sell both of my accounts due to being low on money and having to pay my bills. Now I have nothing and my bills are past due. I'm out $1,350 with no answers. Has this happened to anyone else? What am I supposed to do now? Kik me at Austinsmm

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Ariel94

Ariel94
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

K.i.k* me at Austinsmm

3. OP
    OP
    Ariel94

Ariel94
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

K..i.......k me at Austinsmm

4. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

its possible that you got scammed by a fake Middleman coz @Middleman here avoids giving specific time of when is the payment gonna be disbursed to the seller. How did the Middleman contacted you? thru Email or thru this site? Its better to show us some screenshot of your conversation with that Middleman.

Middleman likes this.
  5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Exactly.

6. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Do you use K,I,K, Skype, or another messenger service?
    No. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons. Anyone who attempts to contact you through a 3rd party messenger claiming they are us is fraudulent.

When should I release my account information to the buyer?

Never release your account information unless (@Middleman) contacts you through the PlayerUp Conversation Ticket System. We will never contact you through e-mail, K,I,K, skype, or any 3rd party service. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons.

For more information, please visit this link: Middleman: Sellers Guide | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

7. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Just to be clear here, we PlayerUp Middleman Services have never created any orders with your username.

Did you read this guide before transferring your account information: Important: Safe Trading Summoners War Guide - Avoid Scams as this is stickied at the very top of the site for a reason. This explains exactly how our services work.

Please provide screenshots of what happened here so we can further assist you.

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: January 1, 2013

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $100 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: Site Username

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example: [email protected]