Fake Middleman Problem

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by Matthew Jew, 5/17/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matthew Jew

Matthew Jew
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, my name is matthew jew and i am currently doing an exchange with a "middle man from this site". I was wondering if there is any verification i can get that middle man we are using is indeed from this site so i can avoid being scammed? The middle man and the buyer both seem suspicious and unprofessional as the middle man is claiming that extra charges have been made from your site and the buyer had to pay extra money and they're now asking me to in fact pay the charge that they had made and pay the buyer. I am trying to avoid begin scammed by a fake middleman and i may have already lost my account for my game but i do not want to be sending free money to someone that might scam me. Is there anyway i can verify the middleman?
    The name is Edward Reyes and his email is [email protected]. Which i also thought was a very weird email to have as well as the fact that both the buyer and middleman send me emails at the exact same time of the day which makes me think they're working together.

If you are able to verify for me, that would be great and help me from being scammed. Thank you
    Contact me at [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Matthew Jew Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Automated Response

Thank you for submitting a support ticket. An agent will assist you shortly with your inquiry. Meanwhile, please view the links below as this will direct you to the correct department to get help with your questions.

Regular Support
    For all non-middleman help related questions, please follow these instructions:
    1). View the Guides Section for all commonly asked questions
    2). View our Knowledge Base for all other commonly asked questions
    3). If these sections above don't answer your question, please submit a Help Ticket here.

Middleman Support - "Active" Orders
    Please note that this support is for non-middleman related issues only. For all middleman support questions, please use your Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket already opened. If you don't have a Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket opened, please click here to contact middleman support directly. Please also note middleman support is currently experiencing some delays on their responses so we ask that you remain as patient as possible.

Middleman Support - Non "Active" Orders
    If you don't have a Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket opened, please click here to contact middleman support directly or click here to post a help ticket.

Disputes
    If you believe someone has possibly scammed/frauded you, please Open A Dispute Form (takes 2 minutes). Filing a report will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute.

4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.