Resolved Fake feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Basbas, 5/10/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basbas

Basbas
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    How to Report a Feedback Dispute
    Please fill out all 6 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: 26 april 2022

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: 170$

4. Other Members Username
    @Sammy Kumar

5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed

iam as seller send the account exactly as i described to the buyer and the buyer lied about some part about the feedback.

this is the feedback https://www.playerup.com/trade/feedback/confirmed-completed-transaction.377714/view
    6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below

Buyer send the feedback and said

" I purchased the account directly from Basbasgameshop after contacting him on #. Purchased on March 22nd 2022. Soon after I took the account.... in 5 minutes, I mentioned I dont want it as I was thinking it has elite open. He said the transaction is done and can't take it back. Account was connected to Facebook. I want to connect it to Google because I have my other account on Google. He said it can't be done and was not able to send any details of the account. When I asked him to take the account back after 25 days. He said he will purchase it for half price. Please don't contact the seller directly without the middleman.

Only reason i dealt with him directly is because... he said player-up stopped all his payments. I can send the history of our conversation if required. "

there is some lies of this feedback

1. The buyer think if account is has extra feature "Elite Open" , The fact is i never say or described in word or pics that the account has ELITE FEATURE. I dont know why the buyer think if the account has it, Elite feauture is extra feature that cost 100$ minimum so if the account has this feature, i will write it as the account positive benefit and increase the price.

2. about the transaction cant be undone , yes i said that because i already explain , warned and suggest the buyer to think wisely and carefully before decide to take the account or not.

3. The account is facebook linked and cant be link to the google because it originally created with facebook access so i cant link it to the google.

4. about buyback the account for half price, yes i said it because originally i dont buyback the account that i already sold and this buyer is like force me to do. so for politely refuse i said to take back for half price.

5. about the stopped payment from playerup, its a big lie from him. I said that i have 4 delayed payment from playerup in the moment iam talking with buyer ( i believe is 3 weeks delayed from playerup ) the reason behind it is i have limited cashflow , so i devide between the fund that can be holded and the fund that i want to be cashed easily. In this case i also give the option to the buyer to wait until playerup send the payment first and we able to procces the transaction by playerup middleman.

I will send the Screenshoot if admin or moderator need it in here.

2. OP
    OP
    Basbas

Basbas
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

My Location:
  3. OP
    OP
    Basbas

Basbas
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    any one>???

4. OP
    OP
    Basbas

Basbas
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    Up

5. OP
    OP
    Basbas

Basbas
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
  6. OP
    OP
    Basbas

Basbas
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
  7. OP
    OP
    Basbas

Basbas
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
  8. Deadspy

Deadspy
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  9. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

This issue has been successfully resolved. Thank you for your patience.

10. OP
    OP
    Basbas

Basbas
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    Thank you @Hulk @Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.