Resolved Fake Dispute Fake Feedback Posted by User@Koozie

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Daanial, 6/24/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daanial

Daanial
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    How to Report a Feedback Dispute
    Please fill out all 6 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    March 28, 2022

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    $50 USD

4. Other Members Username
    @Koozie
    5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed
    Dear Administrators and middlemen.
    I am refered in this Section by Respected Amirhossien69

https://www.playerup.com/threads/mdhs-aka-daanial-is-a-scammer.5443115/page-3#post-19605473

Buyer @Koozie bought 100 telegram Accounts in Session files from me in 50$.
    I delivered him 100 telegram
    Accounts in Session files .
    This is Also admitted by the Buyer @Koozie that I delivered him 100 telegram Accounts in Session files.

Screenshot of Conversation is also attached as a proof.

The buyer @Koozie did not know how to Use Telegram accounts in session files in python Script.

So After getting 100 telegram accounts in Session files he misuse them and banned the telegram Accounts.

Than the Buyer @Koozie Submitted a fake Dispute against me and Fake Negitive Feedback against me.

But the Buyer @Koozie not Used the PlayerUp Platform to Buy any thing from Me.

So how can the buyer Submitt any Fake Dispute and Fake Negitive Feedback against me .

I also Accepted the Proposal of respectable @Amirhossien69 to 100% refund to the Buyer @Koozie that is 50$ Even I delivered all 100 telegram accounts to the Buyer but he is not Sharing his Busd Bep 20 Address in this Conservation . So how can I refund him.

He is not Even replying in this Conversation.
    It Clearly Shows lack of interest of the Buyer @Koozie and he is Not Interested in Closing this Fake Dispute and Fake Feedback to Finish this Matter.

The Buyer @Koozie is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.

He is just Doing All this to tease me .
    I have been Justifying my Position regarding this Fake Dispute and Fake Feedback for Many Months.

So it's my humble Request to Dear Administrators and middlemen to look into this matter Close this Fake Dispute and Fake Feedback by the Buyer @Koozie .
    Also Flag the Buyer @Koozie as High Risk for Putting a Fake Dispute and Fake Feedback. Even not Replying in this Conversation and Showing no Internet in resolving this Fake Dispute and Fake Negitive Feedback
    So this thing will not Happen again with Any Good Seller like me.

I Shall be very Thankful to All Concerned Officials for closing this Fake Dispute and Also Flag the Buyer @Koozie as High Risk .
    Also Remove Fake Negitive Feedback . Buyer @Koozie and All Fake Comments by him on my Post and Also restore my trading Percentage to my Previous Position that is 100 % .

I am waiting for your reply regarding this matter. I also Ensures that I will Accept any Proposal made by Dear Administrators and middlemen. to Close this Dispute.
    Just Close this Dispute as this Matter has taken many Months.

Best Regards .
    Daanial
    6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below

#1 Daanial, 6/24/22
    Last edited: 6/24/22
  2. OP
    OP
    Daanial

Daanial
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

My Location:
    Hi
    @Middleman / Administrator / @Amirhossien69

As My Ticket for Fake Dispute Fake Feedback Posted by User@Koozie is still Pending .
    So the Dispute is Still Active.

It's my humble request to All Concerned Officials to Kindly reply to this Ticket.
    As I Provided all Necessary Proof in my Justification.
    Kindly resolve this matter as I am waiting for For many Month .

Kindly Resolve this Dispute by removing all Negitive Feedbacks from @Koozie
    Also Restore My trading Percentage to 100% to it's previous Level .
    As I delivered all 100 telegram accounts to the Buyer . This thing is also admitted by Buyer.

As he not know how to Use accounts in session files. So even After getting 100 accounts he put a Dispute for no Reason.

I Shall be very Thankful to both Concerned Officials for closing this Dispute with restoration of My trading Percentage to 100 % and removing all Negitive Feedbacks from @Koozie .

@Amirhossien69
    @Middleman

Best Regards.
    Daanial

3. OP
    OP
    Daanial

Daanial
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    Dear Concerns.
    @Middleman , @Hulk , @Admin , @Amirhossien69
    I Provided all the Details regarding to Fake Dispute and Fake Feedback Posted by User @Koozie with the proof of Conversation that's shows I delivered All telegram accounts to the Buyer @Koozie in Session files. This is also admitted by the buyer @Koozie in the Conversation As a Proof.
    The respectable @Amirhossien69 play a vital rule in this matter and As said by @Amirhossien69 to me to fully refund the Buyer @Koozie
    I also accept the proposal of @Amirhossien69 and admitted that I will fully refund the Buyer @Koozie even I delivered accounts in Session files to him So this Dispute is Over.
    @Amirhossien69 also said that All Negitive Feedbacks by the Buyer @Koozie Will be deleted along with it's Negitive Comments on my post.
    And my trading Percentage is restored to 100% i.e to it's previous Position.
    But the Buyer @Koozie did not shared his Busd Bep 20 address in the Conversation so I can refund him
    The Buyer @Koozie has been inactive for last 60 Days .
    So he is not Interested in the Resolving This dispute.
    This also Confirms that the Dispute put against me by the Buyer @Koozie is fake and the Negitive Feedbacks posted by him against me are also Fake.
    It's is my Humble request to All Respectable Concerned Officials @Middleman , @Hulk , @Admin , @Amirhossien69 to Resolve this Dispute
    Along with removing Fake Negative Feedbacks Posted by the Buyer @Koozie.
    Also restore my Trading Percentage to it's previous Position that's is 100% .
    I also Ensures that I will Accept any Proposal made by Concerned Officials @Middleman , @Hulk , @Admin , @Amirhossien69 to Resolve this Dispute
    Along with removing Fake Negative Feedbacks Posted by the Buyer @Koozie.
    Also restore my Trading Percentage to it's previous Position that's is 100%

Best Regards.
    Daanial

Store likes this.
  4. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

@Koozie as you have not replied back, we have removed this feedback.

Daanial likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Daanial

Daanial
    Expand Collapse

My Location:
    Thanks Alot.
    To All Officials @Middleman , @Hulk , @Admin , @Amirhossien69
    Special Thanks to @Amirhossien69 .
    Respected @Amirhossien69 helps me Alot to Resolve this Dispute.
    And I am very great ful Respected @Hulk for resolving this Dispute.

• Definitely PlayerUp Platform is the Best Platform I ever Had.
    And Player Up Team is very Dedicated, Kind and Supportive to All Members Of PlayerUp Platform
    Best Regards.
    Daanial

Store likes this.
  6. Store

Store
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Donator Status: This user has donated and helped grow our community Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Leader Status: This member has demonstrated leadership skills Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions

Your negative has been deleted✅
    If you cannot perform a service with a high number, reduce the number so that there is no problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.