Sold Facebook, Marvel Avengers Alliance, Master Account.

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by vol, 1/27/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vol

vol
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Greetings to whomever decided to drop by and read this.

I've been playing M:AA for 4 years and have made a powerful account.
    First off, what do I mean by Master Account? Well,in short, everything collected. I have every hero ( for the moment there are 146 heroes) Most of them are level 15, very few are still level 14 and almost all of them have their alternative uniforms bought (limited edition and all). I have 230 million silver, and 1195 Gold saved. I also have amassed 4600 Command Points and 65000 Shield Points. Every Chapter Character Augmented isotope and Empowered-isotope (currently available) and a whole lot of weapons, gadgets, Limited Edition uniforms and Weapons.
    I've finished in Adamantium League in almost every PvP tournament,
    All of this has been achieved by playing free. No hacks, no shenanigans. The facebook account is especially made for the game, so there are no attachments to it.

I haven't decided my asking price. I'd appreciate an offer made to me or we could always negotiate a price.
    I am not looking to scam anyone.

If you are interested in this account and want more information about it, you can message me:

Email: [email protected]
    Facebook: Security Check Required

Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

Hello, if someone has scammed/frauded you, please open a dispute form (takes 2 minutes) using the link below. Filing a report will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute.

Disputes - Active | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: vol Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.