Sold Expert Programmer

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 9/1/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am experienced in:
    - Low level development, software design, software architecture excelling at distributed networked platforms.
    - C#, C++, JS, TS, C, ObjC, Java, PHP, PAWN, Lua, Python, with knowledge of many frameworks, libraries and toolsets, throughout the different stages of development and of different specificity.
    - Game engine's and parts or most of their source such as: IdTech4, Godot, Unreal, Xenko, WickedEngine, Cryengine.
    - Networking approaches and performance constrained environments such distributed platforms consisting of API's, message brokers(such as KAFKA), microservice architecture, where each micro-service shares a similar or different function(ex:game server, neural net), as well as standard master-slave architecture or subsets of this where the responsibility is shared.
    - Graphics card programming , in particular of HLSL and GLSL, as well as particular shading languages such as Godot's and Xenko's (XKSL). CUDA/OpenCL and C++ AMP.
    - Web Development, with good knowledge on Laravel, OpenCart, Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, Wordpress, Asp.Net Core(favorite), Spring Framework, ABP Next. Angular, Vue, React.
    - Hybrid Apps, React, Cordova, NativeScript.
    - Desktop Automation(with C#), Browser Automation and testing(SELENIUM driver).
    - Scraping if necessary with footprint management and proxy rotation for great effectiveness on all targets.

Please contact me on discord until I have 25 posts as I cannot send PMs yet:

nemesis_567#5578

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.