Sold Experienced Ewhorer [GREAT OPPORTUNITY]

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 1/17/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So to make this short, I need a very experienced ewhorer to show me the ropes and master the art completely.
    I have a good understanding of the basic and good SE skills, basically what I need is some one who will teach me how to receive the payments ANONYMOUSLY, without chances of chargebacks or disputes. I will NOT use PayPal, I have a CashApp account but it's fully verified with my real info and I doubt that would be a smart move. I also need someone who has PRIVATE PACKS, or semi-private. I want to also know If we could work around Fancentro and similar websites.

I owe an Iphone X and an Android phone If needed.
    Now, what can I bring to as a partner?
    Money, and most importantly I can create bots for nearly any website(captcha or not) and I can spam our messages all around Omegle, and # websites to get a lot of adds and traffic.

We can work in this 2 ways;
    1. We split earnings together, no bullsnap and I expect no bullsnap from my partner, I'm a grown men and I expect nothing but honesty to make this work long term.

2. I can pay you in BTC for lessons, but If you're going to offer me some lessons please be sure to show proof of earnings!

PM me your Discord for further communication.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.