Evine Refund Help

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by MuffinFTW, 5/1/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MuffinFTW

MuffinFTW
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So, I called evine support and claimed that the package never arrived. I ordered an iPhone using the easy pay or whatever monthly payment method. The support said they had to file a claim and investigate (pretty standard), and now I got an email back saying I have to fill out this form. I'm not sure if this is standard, since I never did an evine refund before.

Email they sent me goes something like this:

Dear x,

The Evine Loss Prevention Department has been informed of your recent report of not having received your item(s). In order to begin the claim process, we need your assistance.

If you did not receive your package at all, first check with a neighbor, landlord, family member or any other person who may have accepted your delivery. If you are still not able to locate your order, please follow the below steps:
    Complete the enclosed investigation form.
    Have your claim form notarized by May 12, 2017.
    Email, Fax or Mail the completed claim form (contact information below) by May 27, 2017 to complete the investigation.
    Upon the conclusion of a satisfactory investigation, we will credit your original method of payment.

Please note, time is a significant factor in claim investigations and it is important that Evine receives all paperwork within the allotted timeframe. Any investigation claim forms that are not completed in full or returned within the timeframes listed above will be denied.

We appreciate your assistance in completing the requested information and returning via one of the methods below:

Email - Please reply to the *original email and attach the completed claim form
    *If you are not responding to the original email, please include your claim # in the subject line and email your completed claim form to: [email protected].

Fax - Fax completed claim form to:
    952-943-6133
    Attention: Claims Investigation Division/Department of Loss Prevention

Mail - Return completed claim form to:
    Claims Investigation Division/Department of Loss Prevention
    ---- their address
    ----

Respectfully,

Evine Claims Investigation Division
    Phone: - their phone #

Basically what do I do now? Since they actually need me to fill out and notarize a form lol... Did anyone else doing evine refunds get an email like this? The attached a PDF form has a part that says:

"Declaration – Read carefully before signing
    I/We understand the information on this form will be shared with Federal Law Enforcement Agencies. I/We declare that the information
    supplied on this claim for is true in every respect. I/We consent to the use of my personal information I have provided on this form for
    the purpose of processing my claim. I understand that if I choose not to provide the required details, this is my choice; however, my
    claim may not be able to be processed. I/We understand the submission of a false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement may result in
    imprisonment of up to 5 years and a fine of up to $10,000.00 (18 USC 1001). In addition, a civil penalty of up to $5,000.00, and an
    additional assessment of twice the amount falsely claimed may be imposed (31 USC 3802)."

Then required my signature... What do I do? Is this normal?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.