EVGA invoice verification

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by jonkel52, 3/5/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonkel52

jonkel52
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Does anyone know how EVGA "verifies" invoices?
    I got an EVGA GTX 1080 and want to upgrade to a GTX 1080ti using their "Step-Up" Program (In the first 90 days of your purchase you can upgrade to a higher level graphics card by just paying the difference between what you paid for your old card and what the MSRP of the new card is.)
    So because I refunded my 1080 from a local big company I'm wondering if it could cause problems that EVGA will "verify" the invoice (It states on their website that you have to send them a scan or photo and that they will verify it).
    Another Idea I had was to make a fake invoice with a higher price so that I will only have to pay a small price of like 10€ instead of 130€ for my step up.
    What do you guys think?
    I don't want to blow my chance because then i'll have to sell my 1080 and get the new one seperately ^^.

Basically my main question is whether some of you guys know if and how they verify invoices? (like just the normal order number check for Amzn or something)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.