Sold Every day, infiltration experts are hired to obtain information about illegal sites i

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 2/15/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Every day, infiltration experts are hired to obtain information about illegal sites in Asia without risk.

Provide different sites every day, each site earns from $ 1,000 to $ 100,000

Commission amount depends on the number of registrations on the website

I need to get all the information about registrations and mobile numbers in the databases of these sites, and I will pay $ 50 for every 10,000 registered users. These sites have registered 500,000 to 5 million users (phone numbers in the country are 11 digits, starting with 1).

The company will use Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT to pay commissions in various ways.

Every day, infiltration experts are hired to obtain information about illegal sites in Asia without risk.

There are many new sites every day, and each site earns from $ 1,000 to $ 100,000

Commissions based on the number of member registrations per site

I need to get all the information about registrations and mobile numbers in the databases of these sites and I will pay $ 50 for every 10,000 registered users. These sites have registered between 500,000 and 5 million users (phone numbers in the country are 11 digits, starting with 1).

The company will use Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT to pay commissions in various ways

Telegram: @ langshu1

jabber: [email protected]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.