Selling  Europe  1-6 Hours EUC HAND FARMED GOLD FROM A HIGH END ACCOUNT PLAYER - 1.3 EURO PER 1K

Discussion in 'Lost Ark Gold Buy & Sell - LAO Gold for Sale' started by Koleo, 7/2/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koleo

Koleo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hi,
    Lost Ark player here, not a bot farm runner. I am willing to sell surplus of my gold since my entire roster is set for next couple of months.
    Gold is acquired in full legal ways - mostly from in-game activities as well as item flipping on the market(can prove it).
    Currently my stock is 352k gold. Price is 1.3 euro per 1k. I am aware that the price is higher than from botters. But by buying gold from me you will most likely not get suspended, you will not get negative gold, and most important you are not supporting the botting activity that might kill the game that you are playing.
    Can offer player to player trade if you are from Neria sever, else the trade will be done via auction house(for maximum safety we can use 1415 relic accessory).

I accept crypto, and direct bank transfer(SEPA).
    IF you have questions or want to buy leave me a PM on playerup or catch me on discord: MaKa#7494

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.