Selling  Android and iOS [EU25] Dungeon Hunter 6 VIP 12 Level 71 Account Check Listing Reply For Updates

Discussion in 'Dungeon Hunter Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Kryppzi, 10/25/23.

1. Kryppzi

Kryppzi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Selling my DH6 Account as I no longer wish to spend on the account and I also don’t have time to play competitively. For now I will continue playing to keep up the progress and ranks. As of right now it’s rank 1 in almost all leaderboards, has 4.3 million power and is the top account in the server I’m in. I’ve heavily upgraded one of the UR characters with plenty more duplicates remaining to upgrade it further down the line. I spent quite a lot of money on it so hopefully you can offer me reasonable prices.

I removed the account bindings and replaced them with a new Google account which was made just to be given away to whoever buys my account.

If you want more info or want to make offers then contact me on Discord @Kryppzi

Thanks.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Kryppzi

Kryppzi
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    UPDATE: Account is now level 71, VIP 12 and is currently rank 1 in all leaderboards except Mount and Backwear for which it is rank 2. Power level is now at 7.2 million and increasing. I can show pictures of the account as of present day if you request them. Will take offers starting from £500

contact me in discord @Kryppzi or just reply to the thread. Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.