Selling  Sold  Android EU209 Assassin lvl 88 setup 22.8m Power and Shaman Alt lvl 87 setup with 21.8m Power

Discussion in 'Dungeon Hunter Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Felwyn, 1/25/24.

1. Felwyn

Felwyn
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Selling because I don't have time for high-end gaming for the coming 6 months due to work. Will consider a limited trade-in of a low-end account on a EU server.

After server merge Assassin is still in the top game ranging from #1 to #4 22.8+ million power with strongest lieutenants set-up (12.0m alone). Have a bunch of URs and MRs. SP lieutenants. I have $3000+ put into the game. VIP 13.

Number 2 (first runner up) in Scorpion Season + Sagittarius Heroic 1v1 Climax final.

Soul weapons R1 main is 3star and support is 4 star, and have some selection chests and fragments for both + some fragments + several selection chests for R2 Soul weapon.

Lots of fragments for mounts and back items, components for upgrading Forge Armour Sets.

Currently #2 in Gear with 3 pieces T7 Holy 4star armour, and 1 piece T6 Holy 4star trinket, close to get a T7 Holy 4star main weapon.

Won Undefeated title in Arena 8 times in a row just before server merge, now in top 3. So it's a strong account that with very little spend can give you lots of fun, and if you want to challenge for #1 in everything it's a lot easier to attain given what I have developed the toon(s) to.

Comes with its own Facebook and mail account (recovery bound) which will be handed over to buyer.

I will put in the minimum effort to keep it more or less where it is, but I can't invest the time to grow it.

NB! I am open to a reasonable offer that bears in mind that you already get insane value, and saves you at least 2 months of effort to build a similar set of characters.

NB 2! Most of the blue diamonds on screenshot have been spent to get upgrade components from Treasure Bazaar

Screenshot_20240122_102550_Dungeon Hunter 6.jpg Screenshot_20240122_102645_Dungeon Hunter 6.jpg Screenshot_20240122_102802_Dungeon Hunter 6.jpg Screenshot_20240122_103543_Dungeon Hunter 6.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.