(EU) VR 10 Nightblade vampire, > 250 Skillpoints (ALL SKYSHARDS) lots of cash etc.

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 2/24/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Hi,

sadly due to lack of time I have decided to sell my ESO account. It is on a digital imperial edition with preorder-bonusses.

252 Skillpoints so far (still some public dungeons missing due to bugs)

done all veteran dungeons

collected all skyshards

Max Alchemy, Woodworking, Provisioning, Tailoring

800k in cash

~500k worth of materials

Bank upgraded to150 slots

Inv upgraded to 110 slots

Wearing crafted / VR dungeons epic VR10 equip

Black Stamina mount (upgraded in speed only)

2 Imperial edition mounts (1 upgraded for carrying, other one speed / carrying mix)

Vampire - MAXED

Several ALT-Chars to handle all materials

A LOT of skills already maxed and still skillpoints left for investment into dark brotherhood or thieves-guild skill-lines when they are implemented

This is an account for somebody, who really wants to jump into the game and have lots of fun. I do not have the time to put everything in here, but this is one of the accounts, that hit VR10 very very quickly (within 3 weeks) and did almost 1000 quests (a LOT of achievement-points).

Can give you proof or exact numbers and answer all of your questions if interested. I am the original account owner. The only reason this is up for sale is that I have so much work to do within the next months, that I will hardly have any time to play any more.

No financial pressure to sell this though and lowball-offers will be ignored. Looking for serious offers (money only, no steam accounts, other games or whatsoever).

You can reach me here or at skype (magick1977).

bump

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.