Selling  Europe  High End  Android and iOS  Original Owner (Yes) [EU] TL 62 Seele - BAILU E1 - Jing Yuan E1 - Silver Wolf - Yanqing - Welt - Jing Yuan Lightcone

Discussion in 'Honkai Star Rail Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by RedExca, 6/23/23.

1. RedExca

RedExca
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi, i'm selling my late game account. I have ALL the 4* (most of them with maxed eidolons)
    I have 3 limited 5* Seele lvl 80 - Jing Yuan E1 Lvl 70 with the Light Cone, and Silver Wolf lvl 70
    I also have Yanqing lvl 70, Welt lvl 70, and Bailu E1 lvl 70
    In the account you can find god like relics, i spent over 500 € on refills and i bought many times the fuel
    I have the Nameless Honor extra pass active and the 90 jades per day pass active untill the 10th of July, you can find a lot of tickets for the limited character because i keept them for Blade or Kafka
    I can easily auto all the game, all farming spots, Caverns of corrosion, Echoes of War, Simulated Universe
    Memory of Chaos the last cycle i arrived till the 9th floor with 18 star collected, this cycle i stopped playing so i don't know where i can arrive, but with Silver Wolf it's uber easy, you can do the full electricity team Jing Yuan - Tingyun - Bailu and SW
    This account has a lot of potential and now you have only to farm the Relics for better stats
    I aslo have on the account more than 1000 jades left
    immages here -> don't hesitate to contact me for further information's

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    RedExca

RedExca
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    I only sell with the midman!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.