Sold EU - Personal HSR ENDGAME Account - ALL Characters - 92/102 Light Cones

Discussion in 'Honkai Star Rail Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Gonzatergus, 7/11/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gonzatergus

Gonzatergus
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   1   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    EU Server - TB 70 - 50/50 Characters, 92/102 Light Cones, Birthday is already set, Main Character is female

Clearing all periodical endgame content: Memory of Chaos, Pure Fiction, Apocalyptic Shadow (Gold and Gears, Divergent Universe not maxed)

All maps 100% cleared up to version 2.3

E6: Xueyi, Arlan, Serval, Hook, Guinaifen, Luka, Qingque, Natasha, Sampo, Herta, Dan Heng, March 7th, Yukong, Lynx, Tingyun, Pela, Asta, Sushang, Hanya, Trailblazer
    E4: Misha, Gallagher
    E3: Himeko, Yanqing
    E2: Aventurine, Silver Wolf, Seele
    E1: Gepard, Bronya, Welt, Luocha, Bailu, Clara. E0: Dan Heng Imbibitor Lunae, Dr. Ratio, ** Xuan, Sparkle, Blade, Huohuo, Black Swan, Kafka, Jing Yuan, Acheron, Jingliu, Topaz, Argenti, Robin, Boothill, Ruan Mei, Firefly

5* Light Cones: On the Fall of an Aeon S5, Whereabouts Should Dreams Rest, Brighter Than the Sun, I Shall Be My Own Sword, The Unreachable Side, Cruising in the Stellar Sea S5, Sailing Towards a Second Life, Worrisome Blissful, In the Night, Eternal Calculus S3, Before Dawn, Night on the Milky Way, Flowing Nightglow, Earthly Escapade, But the Battle Isn't Ove S2, Solitary Healing S5, Along the Passing Shore, In the Name of the World S3, Texture of Memories S4, Inherently Unjust Destiny, She Already Shut Her Eyes, Moment of Victory, Echoes of the Coffin

Currencies are not guaranteed, will be taking care of the account until sold

No social accounts or phone numbers are linked to this account

screenshot

Discord: gonzaloxse

2. Semitrap

Semitrap
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    scammer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.