Selling  Europe  Email Included  Not Modded  Name Change Not Available [EU] EX Radiant, Closed Beta Account, Arcane Sheriff, Champions 2021 Bundle, Champions Phantom [FA]

Discussion in 'Valorant Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell Valorant Account' started by I am GTT, 7/9/24.

1. I am GTT

I am GTT
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [EU] EX Radiant Ep.1 and Ep.5, Closed Beta Account, Arcane Sheriff, Champions 2021 Vandal, Champions 2021 Karambit, Champions 2022 Phantom [FA,CHEAP]

Hello, I am a game account seller, providing customers with legitimate and high-quality accounts for their favourite games. I make sure to only sell accounts that are acquired through legitimate means and have strict policies in place to prevent any fraudulent activities. My customers trust me for providing them with safe and reliable accounts, and I take pride in maintaining that trust. I look forward to continuing to serve the gaming community and providing them with the best possible service.

Valorant Account:

*Price* - 770€ (Previous Price Was 1100€)

1. Rank: Unranked (Peak Rank is Radiant, Episode 8 Act 3 - Immortal 2)

2. Agents: All Agents Unlocked

3. Skins: (I won't type the names of the battle pass skins, just the ones bought from the shop)

- Classic: Prime

- Shorty: Oni

- Frenzy: ION

- Ghost: Sovereign

- Sheriff: Arcane, Chronovoid

- Spectre: Ion, Prime

- Guardian: Prime

- Phantom: Champions 2022, Spectrum, Magepunk, ION, Chronovoid

- Vandal: Champions 2021, Chronovoid, Evori Dreamwings, ION, Magepunk, Prime

- Marshal: Sovereign

- Operator: Forsaken

- Ares: ION

- Knives: Champions Karambit 2021, Terminus A Quo, RGX 11Z PRO, Recon Balisong, Prime Axe, Magepunk Sparkswitch, ION Karambit, Ignite Fan

4. Gun Buddies: Closed Beta Buddy, Episode 1 Radiant Buddy, Episode 5 Radiant Buddy, Episode 3 Immortal Buddy, Episode 4 Immortal Buddy, Episode 6 Immortal Buddy, Episode 7 Immortal Buddy

Other Information:

1. Full Access (You are receiving OGE Email + New Current Email + You can change the account's email)

2. Riot ID (Will be able to be changed again on 9/26/2024, 26th of September 2024)

3. Region: Europe

4. Delivery: Instant

5. Disclaimer: Make sure NOT to contact Riot Games since account trading is prohibited by their rules and regulations, and if they see the IP changed, they WILL lock the account. Any bans due to the account trading and selling from your side after you bought this offer, will NOT be warrantied. Make sure to change the password and the email immediately after receiving the account. Do not forget to confirm the order upon checking everything. Thanks and have a great day/night.

6. If you have any questions before buying the account, make sure to message me here on the site or in Di$cord: i_am_gtt

2. robin2234

robin2234
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    its early access account?