Selling  Europe  Email Included  Not Modded  Name Change Available [EU] Ex Immortal 3, 100+ Skins, Xenohunter Knife, Black Market Butterfly Knife, MORE [FA,CHEAP,SAFE]

Discussion in 'Valorant Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell Valorant Account' started by I am GTT, 7/9/24.

1. I am GTT

I am GTT
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [EU] Ex Immortal 3 Peak, 100+ Skins, Xenohunter Knife, Black Market Butterfly Knife, VCT Knife, Immortal Buddy, Araxys Vandal...(FA, CHEAP, SAFE, 24/7 SUPPORT)

Hello, I am a game account seller, providing customers with legitimate and high-quality accounts for their favourite games. I make sure to only sell accounts that are acquired through legitimate means and have strict policies in place to prevent any fraudulent activities. My customers trust me for providing them with safe and reliable accounts, and I take pride in maintaining that trust. I look forward to continuing to serve the gaming community and providing them with the best possible service.

Valorant Account:

*PRICE* - 340€ (Previous Price Was 590€)

1. Rank: Unranked Currently (Peak Rank is Immortal 3)

2. Agents: All agents unlocked except Clove

3. Skins: (I won't type the names of the battle pass skins, just the ones bought from the shop)

- Classic: Spline, Black Market

- Shorty: Oni

- Frenzy: Elderflame, Oni

- Ghost: Recon, Ruination

- Sheriff: Chronovoid, Altitude, Wasteland

- Stinger: Sovereign

- Spectre: RGX 11Z Pro, ION, Minima, Neptune

- Bucky: ION

- Bulldog: Black Market, Oni

- Guardian: Sovereign

- Phantom: Recon

- Vandal: Araxys, Black Market, Forsaken, Gaia's Vengeance, ION, Neptune, Oni, Prime, Reaver, Sakura

- Marshal: Gaia's Vengeance, Black Market

- Operator: ION, Elderflame, Forsaken

- Ares: Oni

- Knives: Xenohunter, Black Market Butterfly Knife, Gaia's Wrath, Oni Claw, Onimaru Kunitsuna, Reaver Knife, VCT Lock In Misericordia

4. Gun Buddies: Immortal Buddy (ep.6), Ascendant Buddy (ep.5 and 7)

Other Information:

1. Full Access (You can change the account's email + You are receiving the login of the current email associated with the account)

2. Riot ID (Changeable)

3. Region: Europe

4. Delivery: Instant

5. Disclaimer: Make sure NOT to contact Riot Games since account trading is prohibited by their rules and regulations, and if they see the IP changed, they WILL lock the account. Any bans due to the account trading and selling from your side after you bought this offer, will NOT be warrantied. Make sure to change the password and the email immediately after receiving the account. Do not forget to confirm the order upon checking everything. Thanks and have a great day/night.

6. If you have any questions before buying the account, make sure to message me here on the site or in Di$cord: i_am_gtt