Selling  Europe  60+  High End Character(s) EU 61 ARCHER 274AP, 61 MYSTIC & 61 LAHN, TENT, 5X T4 PETS, FULL BOSS GEAR, ETC

Discussion in 'Black Desert Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Krizzendo, 3/15/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krizzendo

Krizzendo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Selling my EU BDO account that I have had since the release of the game. I don't play anymore and neither do any of my friends and I am way too busy IRL with work and family. I am the original owner and you'll get the full access to the game account and the Gmail it is linked to.

316 CP and 319 Energy
    Main character is level 61 archer with 1800+ skill points but I also have a 61 mystic and 61 Lahn.

I have all 17 character slots and I got a few lvl 60+ classes such as a 60 Witch, Ninja, Tamer, Musa, Maewha, Kuno and all other are 56+ except the dedicated lifeskiller which is 49.

if you don't want to play as archer you can easily swap over with weapon exchange coupons from the pearl store to any class of your choice and have 274 ap and 294 dp on that class.

I have 5x Tier 4 pets and one tier 3 hedgehog.

T8 Courser with horse outfit.

Epheria sailboat for vell or sea monster hunting.

P2W Tent/Campsite and P2W Clorince traveling bag.

Bought lots of storage inventory, maxed out in velia. Bought a lot of worker lodging in different cities.

Ghillie suit and cooking and processing outfit.

19 maids - 14 storage and 5 marketplace.

70 Workers and 58 of those are artisan workers and the other 12 is a mix of blue and yellow.

I got an 83 failstack, 50, 40, 40. You can also do the new adventure log quests for an 300 failstack and I think it might give you a 100 stack also. These you could use for pen attempts.

I have spent over 4500 EUR this account.

This account is fully SIEGE and NODE WAR ready.

As a bonus I can tell you that my family name and all my character names are very good and unique and very desired names since I took these names early when the game was released. NO! stupid names like Quickshot90000 or Legolasxx9000 or XxAssassin_NinjaxX or anything like this. You could probably even sell some of the names if you wanted to I am sure a lot of people would like some of them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.