Selling  10-50 Players  Network  Version 1.8 Established Minecraft Network (Tremendous Potential)

Discussion in 'Minecraft Servers for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by IFoldU, 6/19/24.

1. IFoldU

IFoldU
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Today I’m looking to sell my Minecraft Network , the reason I have come to the decision of putting my server up for sale is that I no longer have the funds nor do I have the time to dedicate towards the server to continue to push the project due to IRL commitments, I believe the setups I have & assets has huge potential if ran by a dedicated owner who is able to advertise and bring the best out of the server.

What’s Included?
    Below is a small list of some of the assets that are for offer with this purchase of the Network
    Included in this sale is the entire networks configuration, Proxy Files, 2 Skyblock Realms , the hub files & builds, and most importantly the entire factions setups (2 of them) & builds.
    Prison Core (Planned on using it for our upcoming prison realm)
    Source Codes (50 + SRCs)
    Discord Server (900 Members)
    Discord Bot
    GFX (Logos, Banners, etc)

The Discord Server:
    The Discord Server has been recently advertised across quite a few factions, skyblock discords in the past.

Profit:
    I've ended up hosting 4-5 maps with the ownership. Currently during the LAST map we've generated over $250+ and a 30-50+ peak along with 20-30 users active.

Current Bid - Accepting Offers
    Please msg via discord for any inquiries - cookies_9991

NOTE: we got a test server up with some of the setups dm for more information