Sold ESO account all chapters and all DLC , 8 characters, 7lvl50 CP1200 23M Gold, Sweetwaterlake house

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by msteentjes, 10/29/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msteentjes

msteentjes
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    complete account 1,5 years old.
    All chapters, all DLC.
    Large collection mounts and huge collection pet's
    Sweetwater lake house full of furniture and huge garden full of plants, diverse decoration packs and statue's.
    Time of day control, transmutation furniture and crafting tables, all chests.
    Main character Warden elve is also mastercrafter, only blacksmithing no traits researched yet since using light and medium armor.
    3 Wardens, 2 Arcanists (1 Lvl50) other one levelling, 3 sorcerer (1 levelling)
    No active ESO+ right now, but with foresight crafback filled with a huge amount of all sorts material (talking severa thousends of most, some most used even more.
    bank and merchant assistent.
    transmute crystals on limit right now, with 350 coming in a few days.
    main character done all factions and wrothgar, high isle. other characters currently in cadwells silver and gold.
    Only Arcanist been to necrom for event.

2. OP
    OP
    msteentjes

msteentjes
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    ring of the pale order and oakensoul ring collected , grand master tables for woodworking, clothing and jewelry in house
    all characters gold equipment. Aranists have deadly strike as part of armor.
    All characters have slimecrawl monster head for crit. damage.
    currently 1400 transmute crystals and transmute station in my house.

#2 msteentjes, 11/13/23
    Last edited: 12/6/23
  3. OP
    OP
    msteentjes

msteentjes
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I'm still playing just not as much anymore, so materials keep adding a lot, account is still growing and growing with more gold , experience and characters levelling crafting.
    my main is a grand master crafter

IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT ME. We can also chat on discord.

#3 msteentjes, 11/22/23
    Last edited: 12/6/23
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.