Errol Lopez - Broken / Non Working Acount

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by AMUBOSS, 5/24/24.

1. AMUBOSS

AMUBOSS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Other Parties Username
    @Errol Lopez

Transaction In Dispute
    This is related to this transaction: https://www.playerup.com/conversati...ion-id-8761730520-3-way-conversation.2800429/

Details On Dispute
    Need help as I can't access the account, and it seems the original owner who sent me this account has been accessing it and making some changes as I've experienced attempts on the account trying to be deleted and I would cancel the request each time and I messaged him about it to no response.

# losing access to the account, I had a certain number of resources(that I had spent my own time and energy grinding) and it seems those have been used on a fighter when I

Screenshot_20240223_161219_Skullgirls.jpg

Screenshot_20240304_094558_Chrome.jpg

Website wouldn't let me post reply so rest of explanation in screenshots

Screenshot_20240304_095213_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240304_100728_Samsung Internet.jpg

Guess what? Even sent them a message about it and got left on read. So I'm done.

Screenshot_20240304_114158_Chrome.jpg

Update: They responded, so now I'll have to wait for the problem to be resolved by the makers of the game, and once I login, see if there are any drastic changes with the account, and question them about it, so I'll have to wait for a moment # I continue with this.‍♂️‍♂️

Screenshot_20240305_155152_Chrome.jpg

Update: It seems that account has been deleted, just logged into a different account just to check on it since Facebook is having some stupid issue for over 3 weeks now, and I can't find the account anyewhere. Buyer hasn't responded yet. PLEASE HELP

Screenshot_20240313_141832_Skullgirls.jpg

They changed their Facebook which was the same method for the login......guess they were a scam, I'll this resolved asap, I just want my money back

They changed the username, cause originally it was "AMUBOSS_Army" and they spent currency on a character that I never touched not even once. If possible I just want this resolved cause they also changed their Facebook name and went completely silent. They could be accessing it or it could be deleted but I have not way of knowing cause I'm locked out through the Facebook method which is the only one I was given in the 3 way chat.

Screenshot_20240305_155152_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240313_141832_Skullgirls.jpg

2. OP
    OP
    AMUBOSS

AMUBOSS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I'll keep this simple and direct. Give me the account back(WITH 100% GUARANTEED ACCESS TO ME ONLY) or something similar with resources valued to what I paid for, including all the grinding I put into it.

If that can't happen, I want my money back.

3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

4. OP
    OP
    AMUBOSS

AMUBOSS
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    It's been over a week and there had been no communication from the seller, it seems they have no intention of responding, so can we close this ticket and resolve this matter?

5. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

Yes the user signed in, didn't reply. We will cancel this.