EOS Account. Lvl 32 WoodElf NB/ CHEAP-CHEAP!

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 2/24/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Hi, The reason I am letting this account go is cause I no longer have enough time to play the game since I started school. This account is standard edition, not collectors. it has a lvl 32 NB as stated in the title. He is vampire and has a horse with along 17-20k gold. all Skills are up to level and can make what he needs while leveling, and go on with his adventure. The account also has a lvl 8 DK but nothing special about him. The account has more then 15 days membership left on it. I will be posting Links to pictures, so you are more then welcome to see. I have no exact price im looking for but a reasonable price for the BOTH of us will be fine. The account has more then 15 days members left on it. Feel free to Pm me on here to talk business, or ask for my Skype info. Thank you for your time and have a great day

tinypic/m/idraeo/4

tinypic/m/idraer/4

tinypic/m/idraes/4

tinypic/m/idraet/4

Id be willing to buy this. Pm me, would like it asap im about to go on vacation

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.