Selling  End Game Account  Android and iOS  High End End Game Mikage Lydia+3 2xKrisk 1xNekret 2xHelicath Gnut 500MillHydra 1KeyAll 6800 Gems 100+Souls

Discussion in 'Raid Shadow Legends Accounts for Sale | Buy RSL Account' started by Marcos collazo, 1/19/24.

1. Marcos collazo

Marcos collazo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I AM OPEN TO OFFERS

This is my main account and I am playing still till this day. If this listing is NOT removed from this website that means I still would like to get rid of it. I will keep saving items until sold. PR CVC will be played. The more items that are saved the more the price will go up. I've invested over $6000 into this game. I'm looking to get a small portion back. I got 2 of the new monster hunter champs (zinorge and Fatalis Blademaster both being limited edition, will try to go for the other ones as well)

Quick Facts:
    - 202 Leggos (31 void) + 1 Lady Mikage not fused yet + 493 Epics (193 void)
    - 1 Key all clan boss levels. (2x maneater, 1x Seeker, 1x Pain Keeper, 1x Jintoro)
    - 1 Key all hydra levels. (Normal 500+ million damage) (Hard-Nightmare 80 - 180 million damage depending on rotation)
    - DT hard and easy, done no problem, have multiple teams setup.
    - Arena affinity bonuses all 100% done
    - Area bonuses focused on hydra level 8 ignore defense
    - 6 Mythic tomes, 6800 gems (will climb up), tons of potions, low on chickens but have tons of food champs, 120 soulstones, 2 eternal, enough to get 2 immortal stones.
    - Mikage is ready to fuse! I have all the champs required and will fuse her next PR CVC if this account is not sold by then.
    - Artak solo's Ice Golem hard stage 5. Can do higher if you bump up his stats which I have gear to do so. But stage 5 was enough for me.
    - 30 sec Spider hard team stage 10, great for personal reward CVC.
    - Can do dragon hard stage 5-7 but can be faster with the use of statlus, I haven't ranked him up yet.
    - Fireknight can use some work but can do stage 4 easy. I haven't had time to optimize the team but with the OP gear I have on this account I think stage 10 can be done.
    - Sand devil is easy now with my 5 star Blizaar fusion! 3 min run with food with the use of Mithrala's 80 acc bonus. 3 food champs can be run with this.
    - Phantom Shogun can be optimized for stage 5 but I recently pulled Kymar and haven't replaced renegade with him in it yet so gotta do that but I was farming stage 23 fine. Can do stage 25.
    - I have all epics aside from like 8 epics in the whole game. I have a ton of dupes. with cursed city these are extremely valuable.. i am able to do around 85-90% of cursed city hard. It just takes sooooo much time to do I just don't have the time.
    - Can get to platinum arena no problem. You will have to pick and choose your battles but I've gotten to platinum multiples time but due to my time zone I couldn't finish in platinum.. But it's doable.
    - Faction wars done
    - Tag team can be pushed to the top. Just takes a lot of time.
    - Forge has a ton of materials and will climb because of me doing arena.
    - Fully maxed gem mine, full guardian ring, didn't upgrade levels.
    - Faction guardians almost full.

Champs:
    - Arbiter (speed = 368 , can be pushed more but she wins 95% of the speed battles so IDC)
    - Nekret
    - 2x Krisk
    - Kymar
    - Gnut
    - Trunda
    - 3x Rotos
    - 3x Venus
    - 2x Gnishak
    - 3x Fushan
    - 3x Valkyrie
    - 2x Helicath
    - & more

Check pictures for more information. I recommend we deal through player up BUT if you want to deal outside that is up to you and you will pay first then I will release the account, the monery will be sent through paypal as a gift or zelle which is nonrefundable so a scammer doesn't charge me back, under no circumstance will I give you the account first. I rather deal through player up! Scams go away I'm not stupid enough I promise. If you have questions message me or post here. Be descriptive in your questions. i won't give out discord because it is linked to plariums discord and can result in them finding the account. No I won't make another discord.

Payment through player up middleman service.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.