eMS Dexless 7x Hermit, GODLY (Over 2b Worth of Equips)

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey, first off, let me just say that this is my main account. I don't play GMS, and this is my substitute. An eMS 7x Hermit. It's one of the best hermits in the game, and I'll show you in its equips. Anyone who's active in either Aeon or Solaris will probably know my IGN just by my equips, as I flaunt them regularly. But yeah, here it is.

It's got perfect skills and stats, and it's a DEXLESS RAB. Well, it's actually 30 base dex, but it's got +84 dex. One more dex and I can reset lol. But, it's got the best sauna in all of eMS: 32 DEX. Yeah, in GMS, that's pretty average, but it's the best in eMS.

Here's some pictures of all it's NX, Equips, Inventory, Stats/Skills, etc.

(Yes, I NX whore'd it.)

Okay, so in the Equip Window picture, you see Ryuh4dou logging in. He's on my BL, same with itzmjauz. They're really good friends of mine, which shows that I'm even more legit. Now, for all you non eMS players, itzmjauz is a level 177 hermit, the rank 1 player in ems, and ryuh4dou is the rank 3 or 4 player in eMS, another 175 hermit. I'd obviously have to have a good reputation to be on both of those buddy lists.

Next is for my equips. They're beyond godly in eMS, second to none. Like I previously stated, the robe is the best one in the game. Anyways, here they are:

Now, since most of you probably don't know eMS prices, I'll list it for you.

32 DEX Robe - 1,000m

14 DEX BSS - 320m

12 DEX Ear - 180m

57 ATT Rab - 550m is the C/O

12 DEX Cape - 60m

12 DEX Hat - 80m

10 ATT wg - 40m

4 Ilbi, 1 Steely - 50m

TOTAL: 2,280m = 2.28b

In eMS that's a SHIETLOAD of money. Ask anyone who plays eMS regularly, that's a whole hell of a lot more than 2.28b in gMS. It took me months to merchant all of that, no kidding. That alone, if I bought those mesos from ZedGame (leading meso dealer for eMS), would be $1,140. Feel free to check it on any other site, as I know prices range.

Well, now I should probably say what I'm looking for.

Pure meso in GMS, PayPal, or GMS accounts. That's it. No crappy FlyFF or Runescape or whatever game y'all play. Nothing from there. No NX either.

My MSN is , but my name is Spencer. Add me if you're at all interested :)

Thanks for reading :)

What does EMS stand for?

You have really godly items. How much for the account?

Originally Posted by TT009015

What does EMS stand for?

You have really godly items. How much for the account?

Offer me. And it's Europe MapleStory lol.

but i thought you quit gms to go to ems o.o

Originally Posted by LightUchiha

but i thought you quit gms to go to ems o.o

I have. I've only put this up in case I get a godly offer.

Get him to meet you in-game and prove that he has the equips before you trade him. I'm also pretty sure EMS items has more slots then normal gms equips (9 instead of 7).

Originally Posted by Lumiere

Get him to meet you in-game and prove that he has the equips before you trade him. I'm also pretty sure EMS items has more slots then normal gms equips (9 instead of 7).

I'd actually prefer not to meet random people. Can I just meet you?

And, only items from pigmy have 9 slots, such as Dark Snowboards, Heart Staffs, Pumpkin Lanterns, and random crap like that. It's only for this event as well.

I've seen normal equips with 9 slots like red katana.

Originally Posted by Lumiere

I've seen normal equips with 9 slots like red katana.

sorry for being off topic but umm lumiere i just realized somthing o.o you have points o.o why do you need points if your a mod? o.o

when did he say he needed points o_O

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.