Selling Elsword NA 7 bil ED + more

Discussion in 'Elsword Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by aebel1, 8/10/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aebel1

aebel1
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Hello. I forgot this game existed and my account has just been collecting dust. So now I'm looking to sell all the ED I had sitting there.

Total ED: 7,539,200,671
    [​IMG]

Looking for 1 dollar per 50 million, or 150 for all of it. Highly prefer selling all of it to one person, in fact I'll throw in a blood eater and mana eater pet for free if you buy it all.

Only looking for payment in the form of karma koin cards/codes. That means the minimum I'll sell at a time is 10 dollars worth.

2. OP
    OP
    aebel1

aebel1
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Forgot to mention, and don't see an edit button, but you can get karma koin easily: Karma Koin (official paypal link)

3. dustox

dustox
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I would like to point out that the current rate of ED in game is 50:100 which effectively means that by buying KC yourself you can get 500M for $10. Why go through you when I can get risk-free ED in game?

And if you don't play anymore, but had so much money, you sure you don't have anything else worthwhile of selling? Costums etc. People don't really buy ED from players for obvious reasons; It's risk-free and same priced to do it in game by selling KC yourself.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  4. OP
    OP
    aebel1

aebel1
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Well, I have no idea what blood or mana eaters are worth but I was hoping that would be incentive enough. Cause like I said I really would like to sell all of it to one person.

5. OP
    OP
    aebel1

aebel1
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

Sold, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.