Selling  100% Feedback  5.0 Star Rating  5001-10000 Reviews Ebay seller account and buyer acc full acces for sell

Discussion in 'Ebay Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by thebestcracker, 10/24/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebestcracker

thebestcracker
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    thebestcracker

thebestcracker
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    #2 thebestcracker, 11/1/22
    Last edited: 11/3/22
  3. OP
    OP
    thebestcracker

thebestcracker
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
  4. OP
    OP
    thebestcracker

thebestcracker
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
  5. ScudStorm

ScudStorm
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    This seller is a scammer. I paid him 110 USD via PayPal (attached) but never got real access to the ebay account. bestcrackerIN has sent me just ebay email but when I tried to change it's password ebay required an SMS. This seller doesn't provide a phone number access for ebay accounts so there is no sense to buy accounts from him. Just waste of money. You receive just ebay email access but never get real access to an ebay account.
    When I told him refund the money he told me that I must refund his time. Wow, very funny. I paid money, received nothing and I must refund "his time".

Just scammer, that's it. Block him.

Screenshots (after a few posts this website blocked uploading files for me):

https://sun9-2.userapi.com/impg/Lpf...n=457bdc544f3b3ad1ca67228172e42901&type=album

https://sun9-84.userapi.com/impg/Bp...n=0afeabf516819dc483cb05ed234666de&type=album

https://sun9-25.userapi.com/impg/YK...n=3858606e7bfabaf977bbc6b6af06989a&type=album

6. OP
    OP
    thebestcracker

thebestcracker
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:

7. ScudStorm

ScudStorm
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
  8. Franco227@

Franco227@
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    This are hacked accounts and if you don't know how to log in to them then that's your fault dude don't blame sellers.

9. ScudStorm

ScudStorm
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    I logged from UK real residential ip address (not VPN or proxy) from a new device. Ebay always require an SMS. It always requires an sms even if you log in to your own ebay account which has never been hacked. It's impossible to avoid this SMS if you're signing in without cookies from the real owner or access to his phone number to get that SMS. I have been working with ebay for more than 12 years and I have a lot of partners and I use their accounts sometimes. And ebay always requires an SMS.

This scammer bestcrackerIN knows about this and he abuse this. Because he doesn't know how to avoid this SMS as well. He just send you ebay email details and that's it, all rest problems are yours. He has no open independent feedback, he just uses screenshots taken by himself. You never know what happens after the payment. People get email details but don't get a real access to an ebay account and they don't have a possibility to leave real feedback. That's why he uses only Frends and family for PayPal: to avoid disputes from buyers.

If you can get a real access to this accounts - Okay, log in to them and send me screenshots and video how you are logging in there without an SMS, save cookies and send them to me so I can log in there as well. BUT HE CAN NOT.
    So this scammer bestcrackerIN provide you with just an email, not with an ebay account. This is a scheme of his "business". NO REAL ACCESS.

#9 ScudStorm, 11/14/22
    Last edited: 11/14/22
  10. OP
    OP
    thebestcracker

thebestcracker
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    don t waste ur energy bro even the platform know that he is high risk and even in my channel i am posting this to get only ppl with experience.
    ⚙️New update
    ❗️if u don’t know how to use ebay cracked accounts or u don’t have idea about what’s crack don’t buy any ebay cracked ❗️
    Thanks for ur time everyone can check that

11. ScudStorm

ScudStorm
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    The platform marks accounts with a high risk if they were registered via VPN. This means nothing at all, this is automatic detection by the system. Stop flooding about what doesn't matter.

If you don’t know how to use ebay cracked accounts how can you sell them?

NO REAL ACCESS. SCAM. THAT'S IT.

12. ScudStorm

ScudStorm
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    Besides, the real owner who has an access to the phone number always changes the password. So when you're trying to log in you need an SMS. And you need to reset the password every time when you're logging in.
    It's impossible to access that ebay account. The only thing that you can use - just the email. So you just buy an email for 110 USD.

SCAMMER. Block him from this website. This scammer is deceiving buyers.

13. OP
    OP
    thebestcracker

thebestcracker
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
  14. OP
    OP
    thebestcracker

thebestcracker
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
  15. OP
    OP
    thebestcracker

thebestcracker
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
  16. OP
    OP
    thebestcracker

thebestcracker
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
  17. OP
    OP
    thebestcracker

thebestcracker
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
  18. OP
    OP
    thebestcracker

thebestcracker
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
  19. liam47

liam47
    Expand Collapse

0   1   0

My Location:
    trusted seller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.