Selling  Android and iOS  Level 76-90 Dragon city level 78 account, 550+ gems, 10 islands, all vampires, screenshots below

Discussion in 'Dragon City Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Nixa1219, 8/2/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nixa1219

Nixa1219
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    All screenshots below

- I want to sell the account because I have no time to play anymore and it would be a waste to just leave it

- price is 80$ (price is #, only accepting PayPal)

- I would send you info to log into the gmail acc I made for this dc account and you would log in with google play with that mail

- contact me here or on WhatsApp (+385917924137) or Instagram (_nixa1219_) we can do the deal without middle seller on Instagram also, I'm regularely selling game stuff on that Instagram account so you can trust me, if not it's okay like this also

More details:

- the account has 12h skip glitch (you can skip 12h of hatching and breeding with one video anytime, not only when there is an event for it)

- I am now in clan that gets level 6 chest every time so you can just stay inside

- 10 islands, 8 active island dragons

- a lot of legendaries in storage

- few good dragons have already about 100 orbs so you just need a little more to empower them, also a lot of heroics have more than 50 orbs of itself so you can summon them pretty soon (there is 15 heroics on acc currently)

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.