Double refunding concept

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by FroZeN_Plays, 3/16/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FroZeN_Plays

FroZeN_Plays
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So I previously did some in app purchase refunding on Google Play. And I got an idea combining two refunds, not sure if anyone thought of the same thing idea, since it wasn't something extrodinary lol. So basically you purchase a Google Play gift card via playerup then redeem it. Do the standard playerup refunding stuff, then use the Google Play funds to purchase and refund in App Purchases that has a close value with the gift card. Then you'll be receiving the your money back plus getting double the value of the gift card without spending anything.

I know that most people here use their CC to refund In app purchases and add the CC to another account and loop it over and over which is more effective?So this is just a way for those who do not use/ don't have a CC. I have not tested this yet since I'm busy recently. Therefore, would like to discuss/share this with you guys, and maybe you guys can notice something wrong or something that isn't working in my concept.Also, can provide a method to those who don't know. Since this isn't a confirmed method I'll just place this in "Discussion" Section.bobobobobobo

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.