Sold Dota 2 Solo 6K Party 5K Mmr

Discussion in 'DOTA 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | All MMR & Ranks' started by Paste Rico, 3/12/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paste Rico

Paste Rico
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

10   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now

Hello there i am puting offical my persona DOTA 2 , account i have useded it for very long time and i have decided to sell it.
    I hope i will get an good offer , and i will sell it as soon as possible price is very confortable and very cheap.

I will put some stats.. and i will add an DOTABUFF to check more info.

DOTA2 ID
    Solo MMR - 6013
    Party MMR - 5000
    DOTABUFF - dotabuff
    5k+ games played
    1266 commends
    a lots of hero sets

Payments i can accept is only through : SKRILL OR PAYSAFECARD
    Transaction process i can offer to clients is pay 50% and 50% after u receive login details.

CONTACT MAIL: [email protected]
    DISCORD: Pasterico1#4818

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Mike Johnson and DergosLuffy like this.
  2. DergosLuffy

DergosLuffy
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Accept my invitation on Discord.. im interested in your account

3. Mike Johnson

Mike Johnson
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Can i pay through Middleman and go first..

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.