Selling  All Platforms  Battle Pass  1000+ Wins  Email Included  Original Owner (Yes) Doggo 78Skins|Neo Versa,Wolverine,Spider-Man,Fade,Jules,D Ark,Manic,NBA 75 Swish,Ocean,Fixer,Sultu

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by angelicar22, 12/26/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelicar22

angelicar22
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Specifications

Server/Platform

PVP
    Hot OG Outfits

Others/Galaxy/Omega/Drift
    USP(Unique selling proposition)

OG Account/You can link to PS4 or Xbox/Others/Hot Emotes(Floss?Lavish etc)/Hot Gliders(Mako etc)
    Linked to (You can't link to these platforms)

Android
    Account Level

Current Battlepass Level

Full Mail Access

Yes
    Mail Type

Others
    V-BUCKS Amount

Outfits Amount

Back Bling Amount

Pickaxes Amount

Gliders Amount

Emotes Amount

Have Save The World

Yes

Description:

Rules which you agree with if buying my accounts:

1) You can play on the account on all possible platforms (Playstation, XBOX, PC, Nintendo, Android, IOS)

2) DO NOT cont?ct to EPIC GAMES support, your account will be BLOCKED due to suspicious activity.

3) You can't change mail ~90 days, but I give you mail, and you can set in this mail all your link and be 100% security.

4) Don't spam and try to be polite. I'm always trying to answer asap but sometimes it can be hard due to amount of people I need to help.

5) If you have any problems with your account, DO NOT leave negative feedback, write to me, I will answer and help you

6) 15% # ON THE PURCHASE OF A SECOND ACCOUNT. If you want to buy a second account from me - I will make a 15% #

my discord is morganaio#9401

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.