Sold Do you shine when it comes to business? [No Investment]

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 12/24/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, I'm looking to build a team, of experienced business entrepreneurs. As the title says, you will not need to invest money (but of course your time is required). Everything will be paid for, and the percentage you'll receive will easily entertain you. At the moment, I'm seeking one more member to join us (we will be a team of three for now, and max out at a team of four).

We are looking for candidates who have a clean track record on HF (don't bother if you have deal disputes that I will find disgusting, this includes any closed disputes you may have and you reacted in a uncivil manner, as I do thorough background checks), have business intelligence/knowledge, marketing experience, and consulting/client side experience.

Someone who is friendly, and to be very blunt, can handle talking with clients who are incompetent and unsure about how their business works or will operate, it can be very hard helping plan a business that a client has done no research on the profitability/market or anything, that is what we are there for (but rest assure, as I value my name, I will handle any customers you may find difficult to handle, so that is not as strong as the other requirements).

Crypto knowledge is also a positive when it comes to tech analysis and fundamental analysis

If you are interested in working in a team, please post below (do not private message me, I'll contact you if interested):

What you bring to the table
    How many years of experience you have
    Your age (not mandatory, but preferably 16+ I will be cherry picking)
    If you have a portfolio of previous projects you partook in or businesses you operated

Spoiler (Click to View)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.