Selling DO NOT USE socialpanel.io

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by Hack Forums - Social, 2/29/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Social

Hack Forums - Social
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

DO NOT USE socialpanel.io

Going to keep it short and sweet..

I Have used a lot of panels in my time and never had issues like this, at first it was great now it has turned into a nightmare, in the past 30 days I have been given the runaround and orders are just processing.

I have deposited over $280 please find the image here:

I then placed 14 orders between the 30th of Jan to 7th of Feb which only 5 were completed, the image here:

I then noticed that some of the services went blank in the order page so I thought that there may be an issue with that service, so between the 11th and 12th of Feb, I ordered some other services to test the system, as you can see from the image above.

And then raised a ticket on the 12th expressing that the previous orders have been processing since the 30th of Jan, which I got a response saying they have requested a speed up, the image here:

Waited a few days till the 15th and requested a speed up again, I get a reply on the 16th, the image here:

Between this time I placed some more orders and to see if those went through thinking maybe it could be the services...

Got sick of waiting by the 19th of Feb and messaged S a v a n t who has happily promoted this panel in the past see the thread here:

My message to S a v a n t on the 19th which has had no response, the image here:

I then waited a few days till the 21st and tried to contact the CEO of the panel on here, the image here:

No response again requested speed up no response... Waited a few days again till the 23rd opened a ticket and got a response saying my account got suspended and to reorder, they canceled previous ordered, refunded and said reorder again, the image here:

So placed the orders again on the 23rd, waited three days nothing and tested other services on 26th and nothing, the image here:

Opened another ticket on the 27th said I've had enough now because service says start time within 24 to 48 hours, waited till today and enough is enough now, the image here:

I would advise not to go to this panel and if its a reseller panel which is hosted by your panel shut it down.
    Start Contract
    >>>UPDATE ON PANEL<<<

The panel has been sold clearly to someone that doesn't have a clue how to run it... wonder why I'm only just getting issues now and the service was running fine a few months ago...

Auction on the panel:

#1 Hack Forums - Social, 2/29/20
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/15/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.