Sold Division 2 Digital Copy, Deluxe DLC, and Warlords Bundle. SHD Level 35

Discussion in 'The Division 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Legend90s, 3/10/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Legend90s

Legend90s
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    I will no longer be playing Division 2 after this Trash Update that they released. I thought Warlords would be Fun, but it's just the same Grinding BS.

So I'm willing to sell my Account that has the Digital Version, Warlords DLC, and the Deluxe DLC.

Things Included:

I am SHD Level 35

I Farmed a Hardwire Cooldown Seeker-Mine Build that allows you to reset Cooldown every 20 Seconds, or Instantly through the Skilled Talent, along with the Exotic Bag that triggers Overcharge through Seeker Damage. Great AoE Damage Build, IMO.

Warlord Bosses have all been defeated, obviously lol.

I have a Good Recalibration Library as well, with many Good Talents, and Rolls.

By the time you read this, I will most likely have the Striker Gearset farmed from Seasons as an Extra Bonus as well.

Feel free to DM me on here, or Discord@Legendary#8937

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Legend90s

Legend90s
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

My Location:
    Updated my Discord. It's now PackMan#8937

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.