disputing a ban (chenokaygoods)

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Slayer55555, 8/9/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

61   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

@Admin the store i supply also want you to look into this they sell rs gold for cheap they would like a unban

Thank you for dealing with my own dispute :)

3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Ban removal request hasn't been approved. The reason for the ban was due to spamming and mass marketing in addition to outside links which is prohibited for non verified members. Any established forum prohibits this type of activity so we do the same.

As for selling currency cheap, we will offer support for this in the future on a different domain which is live but not active but the fees will significantly drop because our support isn't needed as much and we'll be very flexible working around your terms since it's harder to exploit virtual currency transactions whereas accounts there is so much security that has to be involved. Additionally, the domain isn't setup for just currency transactions but really everything.

For PlayerUp, the goal is to focus on account related secure transactions. Everything else will be moved to this other domain. This is down the road maybe in Fall or Winter once we roll out PlayerUp 2.0 which is expected to be done in 2-6 weeks.

4. OP
    OP
    Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

Ah i see so you guys don't deal with in game items deals or currency? I did not know that.

I'll let them know they were banned for advertising and spam is there anything they can do to be unbanned?

5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

I will answer this.

@Middleman can deal with items and currency.

What @Admin was saying was we'll be transitioning non account services to a 2nd domain soon. We have 2 big updates coming up eventually which will be labeled PlayerUp 2.0 and PlayerUp 3.0 (PlayerUp V2 and PlayerUp V3) which will involve expanding product and services and a major mass traffic upgrade. We'll also be having a website tweak and retool in between then.

As for selling items and currency without @Middleman, you can for now list them under the accounts section which is fine for now but if you're intentions are to simply push traffic off to your website, then the moderators and @Admin will take action and ban those members as they're not looking to securely sell on our platform but rather just use us as a marketing tool to attract people to their site. Since 90% of forums follow the same procedures, we do as well.

Unlike a bulk amount of sites, PlayerUp is free to use. There should be no reason you need to move people offsite when you can list for free and we don't force you to use PlayerUp Middleman Services either. You get the flexibility to list whatever you want, do what you want with no fees at PlayerUp. However, mass marketing to another website is obviously prohibited. Additionally, it causes problems on our end because if someone is scammed, we have in the past been blamed for someone promoting on here and felt we were at fault for allowing those advertisements to be listed.

So in short, you can list items and currency, you aren't forced to use PlayerUp Middleman Services for this, you can sell for free, you just can't point people to your domain.

6. OP
    OP
    Slayer55555

Slayer55555
    Expand Collapse

61   0   0

I got the brisk of what he was saying i believe they were trying to sell currency via mm but im not 100% sure and i told them advertising there site was not aloud seeing how that obvious why would a site want there players to go offsite companys.

I dont work for the site i've been a supplier for them they're pacifically a rs gold/account website who was looking to make sales on this website. As when they came to me asking why they were banned from site i told them i cant be 100% sure without seeing there ban reason so i made a dispute on there behalf.

Would it be okay if they are unban sell via MM service all there rs currency? As rs currency has a price range and is at high demand. Also on there behalf i can say they were definitely unsure of how the process works here as there long time sellers on websites i think you heard of sythe d2jsp and powerbot so i can assume they didnt understand the procedure here.

Let me know if they can simply go through process of selling bulk currency here for the game rs and bring there account listings here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.