Sold Discord Server with 440 Online Members + 95 Offline Members

Discussion in 'Discord Services for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by KeleedeService, 1/5/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeleedeService

KeleedeService
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

7   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    For Purchase Contact in Discord: KeleedeService#4075
    Cost: 90$

24/7 Online Members: 440 pcs.
    Offline Members: 95 pcs.

My servers with generated 24/7 online look like a real members by very lowest price then servers with real peoples which cost dozens of times more for the same number of members. They are great for a quick start, as your real audience will gain very quickly thanks to the fact that they will see that your server is popular and already has members

Also, these members are my personal invention and do not have a deadline, you pay once and do not pay monthly for a subscription, as they do everywhere, after which in a month the online members disappear or become offline

These members were created in a unique way and have been online for over 6 months. They work directly with discord code and will not be offline.

tags:
    discord tokens, discord token, buy discord tokens, buy discord account, discord accounts, discord account, discord services, buy discord members, buy discord ready-made server, buy discord server, buy discord server with members, buy discord servers, discord member boost, discord member boosting, discord member service, discord online members, discord ready-made server, discord server, discord server with members, discord servers

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.