Sold Difficulty finding a proper partner?

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 11/22/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Its very hard finding someone to really tackle business ideas with, I've noticed everyone is either lazy or wants to make easy money. These things get you no where. Its a struggle of going person to person and them just being extremely lazy, or unwilling to invest anything or even invest time.

I have one profiting business that is ready to grow, that I can tell you will be worth millions one day biased off simple market research and the demand that is there for these products and continues to be there.

I also have multiple other ideas, tested, that will work and be highly profitable long term but everyone is so damn lazy.

My skills are
    Market research
    Seo
    Website creation/design
    Driving traffic, and sales.

Those are the main things I'd like to focus on, with the help of someone else a long term helper on all my projects and our projects.

prefer someone from the usa. Please have a skill set and understanding of how online business works. Someone who can code, or use photoshop would be ideal. No get rich quick people, and no lazy shits.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.