Did anyonw contact IBuyDiablo2 about the account he selling?

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Just wondering anyone trade with him b4? or contact him about his account.

everything seems ok and i pay for the account by Paypal. after the payment done and he reply me "heres info." wait for 1 min and got nothing then he logoff. It just give bad feeling. i got scammed before. after i pay the seller the seller will either log off instantly or give some wrong info then gone. i just worry that the same thing happens again.

Originally Posted by kioforum

Just wondering anyone trade with him b4? or contact him about his account.

everything seems ok and i pay for the account by Paypal. after the payment done and he reply me "heres info." wait for 1 min and got nothing then he logoff. It just give bad feeling. i got scammed before. after i pay the seller the seller will either log off instantly or give some wrong info then gone. i just worry that the same thing happens again.

Sorry to say but, you probably got scammed if he doesnt log back on try again tomorrow but also take a screenshot or post the conversation you 2 had over msn and if you can proof that you sent him the payment.

here is the screenshot of the conversation.

Now I am sure that he is a scammer. anyone knows how to reverse payment on Paypal or what can I do on Paypal. thanx

Resolution centre then file a claim.

he did it to me to

I already filed a claim for it. havecu done it yet? if u havent done it. i suggest u to do it ASAP.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.