Diablo II 1.11 Editor (Best Character Editor I can find)

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

ZonFire For 1.11

Originally Posted by ZonFire99

FIRST: READ THESE Do's and Don'ts

1) If you have a firewall (such as the WinXP built-in firewall), make sure you don't block downloads from this site, or your download file will have 0 bytes. Also make sure that you don't have pop-ups blocked from this site, and allow cookies. You might also find it necessary to add ***************************************************** to your list of trusted sites (see below).

2) If you are using Windows 2000, NT, or XP, then make sure you have Administrator rights when you install Hero Editor. If you are the only user of your computer, then probably already have Administrator rights. Also, make sure that you have installed all patches to your operating system. If not, you will probably get errors about not having various windows files installed correctly.

3) After you have installed and started Hero Editor, press and release the F1 key, and a Help file will pop up that will give you a description about how to use some of the features of Hero Editor.

4) Hero Editor usually requires that you are using an English version of Windows and your computer is set for single byte letters/Unicode, NOT multiple byte letters/UniCode. (NOTE: I have never had this problem, but others tell me this solved the problem for them.) From your Control Panel (Start > Settings > Control Panel) run Regional Settings, look for something about Unicode. Make sure the Unicode setting is for single bytes. Then make sure you have the language setting for English. If set incorrectly, you will probably get error messages such as "unknown stat found: 21".

5) If you left click on an item picture and the mouse cursor jumps to the bottom right of the screen, then go into the Options tab and in Option (5)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.