Diablo 2 Expansion Maphack For Vista And XP

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Waiting for that MapHack to finally come out for Vista?

I found a way to get it.

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS MAP # ONLY HOW TO USE IT ON WINDOWS VISTA!

1. First open the folder of the downloaded file Then Right click and extract to a folder.

2. Now open it and click on the folder, And you will see EasyLoad With a lightbulb as the icon.

3. Next right click the icon and go to the very bottom where it says "Properties" and click it

4. Go to the compatibility tab and click "Show settings for all users" Then continue, Now tick "RUN THIS PROGRAM IN COMPABILITY FOR"

And it should already be set as "Windows XP (service pack 2) if not click it

5. Tick the box and press apply. Now go back to the icon, Right click, and click "Run as administrator" **Note~This process has to be repeted every time you want to "#" The map***

6. Continue, And make sure your in a map before you run the program...

Dont click diablo after you open it just let it run, it should say "Found one program waiting for injection" Or somtihng like that if it worked. So just let it reveal the map it should take no more then 15-30 seconds.

7. Now go back into diablo...Press Tab and the map should be revealed!!!!

If this helped you. Please press the "Thanks Button" Not just say thank you in post. But thanks in post is also appreciated.

If any problems post i will try to help if i can.

Posts and thanks i nice...i noticed 40 views in under 12 hours o.o

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.