Sold Developer for Large Project - Big $$$$$ - Partnership

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 1/4/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Searching for a developer for a SaaS idea. It's a large project and will be long-term. I see this doing insanely well and making a LOT of money.

You need to be reputable and have a lot of experience.

I'm obviously willing to pay, but I'm more-so looking to fund the project with my money and have a partner who's willing to take a major percentage and smaller pay as we go until launch.

This will likely require a lot of time, but if you can make what I envision, we'll make racks.

I've done huge numbers in the past in various models using paid advertising and managing brands. I'm confident that I can grow this into something huge, so don't contact me if you aren't super serious.

Legal work will most likely be involved to keep us both safe.

Contact me if you're interested and would like more information. I'm not 100% certain on which languages will be required, so sorry for the lack of requirements. I'm sure someone who knows more on the dev side of things will point me in the right direction - I'll update this with a requirements list later.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.