Sold Dedicated Article Writers for CPA/Affiliate Site! - Payment in BTC!

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums -, 9/15/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums -

Hack Forums -
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello!

I am looking to hire 3 article writers who are serious about making writing a long-term career option. I am looking for writers in the following niches:
    • Cannabis / Marijuana Products / CBD
    • Computer Parts
    • Cryptocurrency
    • LHP Religion and Practice (Incl Open-Mindedness, Spirituality, Magick, Astrology, Numerology, Goetia, etc)
    • Addiction and Recovery
    • Open to Ideas

What You Provide:
    • Must be willing to write a minimum of three ~1,000 word articles a week. (If you plan on only writing 3 a week, every week, don't bother applying).
    • Must be willing to periodically write on specific topics related to niche.
    • Must be self-driven and passionate about the topic
    • Must be willing to sign legal contract for 6 months, renewal based upon performance.

What I Provide:
    • Digital Marketing Services for articles.
    • Monetization and Promotion Opportunities
    • Web Design
    • Web Hosting and Domain
    • Equity in Company
    • Payment in Bitcoin!

Why I'm the best person to work with:

I have extensive experience in digital marketing. My most successful project reached a whopping 12,000 views a day in a small to medium-sized niche! I was able to rank over 240 articles to rank 1 on google, and dozens of others were on page one

Payment details TBD. Please post/PM if interested! https://playerup.com/images/smilies/blackhat.gif

Thanks

-A

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.