DDO account with all content unlocked!

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Dragons DDO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/5/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

I am selling my Dungeons and Dragons Online account which currently has every piece of content unlocked including the upcoming expansion pre-ordered. It is VIP subscribed for the next 2 months and has all classes/races aside from druid/Drow unlocked including the Iconic. It has 14 character slots and both veteran statuses. all together this is worth over 200$ easily. Im asking for only half of that! so if you are interested Pm me or reply with an email or skype so we may talk mroe about the account. (paypal is preferred payment method)

.;

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

Willing to negotiate price

Update! Price is now lowered to 50$!!! thats it! its 1/4th the price it would normally cost!

Interested, but what method of assurance is there that you won't just ask for the account back from DDO? Would like to get an account though.

Let me know your skype when you can. Your inbox is full. Would like to buy this sooner rather than later

Last try, getting no response from you. Let me know if you are selling it and contact me so we can get it done.

Thanks a ton for working with me on this really enjoying the account!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.