Selling  PC  High End Day 1 Acc | Masters | 4K 20Kills on 13 Legends | 206 Legendaries | Wraith Kunai | All P2W Rare Skins

Discussion in 'Apex Legends Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell Rare Account' started by Jax2kewl, 2/18/23.

1. Jax2kewl

Jax2kewl
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I'm selling my Day 1 Apex (Origin) account as I have lost my motivation to play Apex Legends at all, which is why I want to sell it. I have over 3-4k hours in the game and I have all the stuff mentioned in the description and more. Below is a video showcasing all of my items.

The account has all the rare skins that came with battle passes, events etc.. (Pathfinder Prime Skin, Flatline BP Skin, Ghostly Graveyard R301 etc..)

And also all the Pay 2 Win skins with better iron sights (Wingman, Peacekeeper, Prowler etc..)

________________________________________________________________________________________

SEND ME A PM TO VIEW ALL THE GAME ITEMS

________________________________________________________________________________________

No boosts/hacks have been use to get anything with this account and I've also probably spent over 1k+ on it.

If you have any questions like what Battlepasses I skipped etc, feel free to message me!

Also, you get a ton of free games (Battlefield 3, 4, 1..) with the origin account as a bonus. Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.