Sold DANMACHI MEMORIA FREESE ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'Danmachi Memoria Freese Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by leryan27, 5/5/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leryan27

leryan27
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    UNITS: Ottarl (Superior Reign) AIS (Sparkle Princess) +5 (LIMIT BROKEN) LEFIYA (Elven Awakening) +5 Hitachi Chigusa (Fushi-Kaden) +5 Kino (Limited Character) +3 Kashima Ouka (Will of Iron) +2 Shizu&Riku (Wondering Man) +1 Hermes&Hermes (Two-Wheel Racer) +2 Photo&Sou (Photographer) +1 Fels (The Shadow) and MORE. Updated! (New 4 star units from gacha added to party!)
    Assists: Hestia (Part-time Goddess) +1 Chloe Lolo (The Sly Cat) Freya (Beautiful Admirer) Hestia (Filmic Goddess) Ti (Explosive Girl) +4 Ganesha (Mighty Elephant) +2 Freya (Prowling for Lust) +2 Anya Fromel (Clumsy Detective) +1 Hestia (Goddess of Purity) +2
    Miach (God Neighbor) +2 Miach (Pharmacist) +5 and MORE. (Keep in mind the limit breaks shown, doesn't necessarily mean they have been limit broken to that number yet.)
    Still lots of story line quests to get iris! Plenty of exp/gold/falna orbs to start off with. Spent about $500-550 on this account. Amount of characters/assists/bonds/iris can be subjected to change and/or increase without notice(I will update frequently as I can). In arena, I can make it to about rank king tier 3 in wargame and in record buster, rank 501~1000 easy. I will log on everyday for the rewards. There are lots of bonds and equipment! Many assists and character units. This account is on an Android.
    You can reach me at my skype for faster response time at leryan27. If you want photos of the account, pm me or visit the link mentioned above which contains some photos (keep in mind some photos aren't updated yet).
    I only accept PayPal. (If you want make a PayPal, unless you have one. Then, I can send you an invoice or send money to friends or family whichever one you prefer if you'd like.)
    After purchase, you'll receive it within 24 hours.
    Please don't waste my time if you're trying to scam people.

#1 leryan27, 8/5/18
    Last edited: 5/18/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: leryan27 Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.