Sold DAMASCUS ACCOUNT- SEASON 1 SINCE- 32.000 KILL - 550 EURO

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by kukokora, 3/5/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kukokora

kukokora
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    THE ONLY SELLER TO PLAY GAMES WITHOUT CHEATING!!!
    This account have Damascus.(It is completely real)
    Modern warfare 32.000 kill
    Warzone 1300 kill (Warzone has not been played much.You can shape your KD yourself)
    Season 3+4 Full
    SOLD MY FİRST ACCOUNT(worlds 70.account).MY NEW ACCUNT.RELIABLE SELLER. I sold my previous 13 accounts, you be Kukora#8949 discord.(check my discord numbers,When you write to comment, scammers may try to add and scam you on my behalf!!!)
    I play the account every day.Every detail will be provided in discord. i can show in live stream.
    PAYPAL
    An account i play every day.
    You can change the name.
    Dont succumb to cheap price scams and dont waste your monet.Make sure you have an account in good hands.
    All kinds of calculations, kd-win-weapon work is done.You can send messages within your personal account requests.
    I am a player who does not have software and never use it, I see fraudulent sellers in advertisements, do not be fooled by them. The reason they are so cheap must be junk and stolen accounts. They try to sell all their accounts very cheaply, do not trust thieves, you are in good hands !!
    550 EURO

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. a7oub

a7oub
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    added on discord. serious business

3. AccountReseller

AccountReseller
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello! Message me I am selling Warzone accounts that is cheaper than most sellers on this website.

Denied#0001

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.