Sold Custom OT/TID and OT/TSV Save File Combinations on NA Pokemon Moon W: Event Pokemon or...

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by /u/rayquaza_black, 2/19/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/rayquaza_black

/u/rayquaza_black
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[svirtual]

Hello #/pokemonexchange, Please bear with the wall of text, it is important.

I am offering custom RNG’ed TIDs or TSVs for your save files and playthroughs. These are done much the same way, but different, as someone RNG'ing a legend.

I can RNG for specific Pokemon Moon 6 digit Trainer IDs (TIDs) or for specific TSV values so I am opening up a service where I will get you a custom OT/TID or a custom OT/TSV save file. Doing both together on the same save is next to impossible, so please don't ask for a custom TID and TSV on the same save.

I use an NA 2DS for this with an NA physical copy of Pokemon Moon. The save file will be exported with homebrew JKSV and the main.sav file will be emailed to you. You then import the main.sav file into your game, you will have to use ninja hax, sound hax, or have CFW and use JKSV again.

So how do I do this? I use CFW + NTR. CFW and NTR are literally only used to see my game seed and step to the correct frame. The desired frame is found using the game seed with the Pokemon SunMoon RNG Tool. No save file editting or anything illegal/illegitimate is done in the process. Nothing is manipulated. The process is very similar to RNGing a legend.

I have talked to the moderators of #/pokemontrades and they have deemed this alright to trade.

Post what you specifically want and we can discuss a price. For a custom TSV, think something around a low tier event or equivalent dollars. For custom TIDs, it will vary heavily on how many digits you want customized. If you want specifically only TID 123456, think high or very high tier event, because the odds of this TID is 1 in a million - but literally and it could take weeks to get. If you want to only specify a block of 3 or 4 or 5 digits or many acceptable TIDs, the price will be more 'reasonable'. I think it would best if you tell me what sort of TIDs you like and we work together to get you a great one.

I will accept Event Pokemon and Paypal.

• RIGHT NOW Currently I have a seed that I am frame skipping to TID 111111. Yes, your trainer ID number can be six 1's. You can choose the OT. It is male character and Eng lang. I've noticed in my RNG's, that is pretty rare to get 6 repeating digits (10/1,000,000 in each frame), the only other one I found I got and I show it below as proof that I can do this. The TSV is 1919 for this one. I am interested in offers for this. If no one offers by the time I hit the correct frame, I will keep it for myself and use it. I have a OT in mind.

To prove I can do this, here is proof of a previous RNG I did yesterday. I RNG'ed OT: Prof. Oak with TID: 444444. This one is for trade/sale as well. http://imgur.com/a/xEzGl

Also, here is my ref: playerup.com/r/pokemonexchangeref/comments/5onnur/urayquaza_black_trade_reference/

Also, I can do KOR redeems on my KOR 2DS.

# #/rayquaza_black
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.