Selling  iOS Current lvl 62 - 327k GP 15k+ Crystals Ranks 1-5 Arena Squad with NS

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by BobHope00, 2/1/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobHope00

BobHope00
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I don't see other accounts like this on the board, but looking to see what I can get for mine currently.

Got a bit too deep into the game and spent a lot of money without much thought on what I was doing. I realized this game is not for me and would likely just dump even more money into it if I keep playing in the long term.

While this is bad for me, this could be a great boon for whoever wants to purchase this fine leveling account.

The account is currently on Android and would need to be moved to iOS due to it being linked to a personal Google account that I am not willing to give up.

Information:
    • 6PM EST Arena Payout - A few strong whale teams, but have been able to beat them and get the 1 spot numerous times. No one seems to be fighting for the payout time
    • 7PM EST Fleet Payout - Only one whale above me for the 1st place spot

Willing to send my swgoh.gg profile if requested in a PM

Images of my current roster:

Note: I will continue to play until the account is purchased and will be above 15k crystals when given.

Final Comment: While I am aware this doesn't seem like the normal account folks go for, I am just looking to get out of the game before I get sucked in further and get a bit back of what I put in.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.